Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Kicks Country Jam

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Kicks Country Jam

    Gary Allan, Joe Nichols, Erich Church, and Heidi Newfield...
    I'm selling 2 tickets for the show this Saturday in Atlanta/Alpharetta, GA... it starts at 7:30, and I'll probably throw in a parking pass.. pm me for the price..
    I'm just asking what I paid for them..
    I'll still be going to the show.. so the tickets are next to me..

  2. #2
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kicks Country Jam

    Zack and I will already be in Atlanta for the GT/FSU game... I'd love to buy them, but I don't know about going straight from the game to a concert we'd probably be too tired. Gary Allan puts on one helluva show..so enjoy yourself!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kicks Country Jam

    how could you not have that kind of fun? haha..
    Boom.. go see FSU whip up on somebody, then come on over for some refreshing country music [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

    I had these on eBay and just had "watchers".. for 7 days, no one bid on them.. So, I put them back..
    I really hope I can find 2 people to buy em... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    so if for some odd reason you all feel like doing it.. just let a feller know [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kicks Country Jam

    trust me it's more tempting than you know b/c I *LOVE* Gary Allan but if for some reason you don't get a buyer by Saturday let us know and I may be able to convince Zack to go...especially since with Kylar we're not going to be getting too many weekends away to go to this stuff!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kicks Country Jam

    Last time I saw Gary Allen was about 2 years ago. It was down in Ashville with Rodney Adkins and Blake Shelton. His show didnt start untill 11 and he was wasted.
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kicks Country Jam

    lol- we saw him at Radford about 3 years ago and he was drinking Jack the whole time he was on stage.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kicks Country Jam

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GatorGirl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">trust me it's more tempting than you know b/c I *LOVE* Gary Allan but if for some reason you don't get a buyer by Saturday let us know and I may be able to convince Zack to go...especially since with Kylar we're not going to be getting too many weekends away to go to this stuff!! </div></div>

    I most definitely will... I'll have a female with me.. so you wouldn't be the only female, and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't care any way haha..

  8. #8
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kicks Country Jam

    bump

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •